- Only 1 year experience, give or take
- NO coaches or personal trainers
- Never competed in an RX competition
- Never placed top 5 in any CF competition
- Cannot RX most WODs
- Coach MUST sign your waiver to certify your eligibility. The waiver can be found in your athlete package, which will be released 1 week bfore the comp.
*WODs will be released 1 week prior to the competition, March 2nd 2014.You will need to download the athlete package, on March 2nd, here>>> http://www.herculescrossfit.com/downloads
* NO refunds!!! You can contact info@WodRocket.com to see about a waitlist, which is the only way to get a refund. Last day to transfer athlete names in wodrocket Feb 28th. After that date, they must compete under your name.
If you have questions, Contact Lesha Kastl email@example.com
3 WODs.....top 5 men & women go to finals!!
Kettlebell snatch, single arm kettlebell swing, lunges, plate burpes, thruster, wipers(while holding a bar in bench press postion) 30 double unders(must bring your own rope), goblet squats, row
WOD #1 Clovers and Kettlebells
50 Overhead alternating lunges 35/25lb plate
40 Kettlebell Snatch 35/25lbs
30 Single arm alternating kettlebell swing 35/25
20 Plate burpees 35/25lbs
8 minute cap
***Alt lunges-plate cannot touch your head and knee must touch the floor. Kettlebell snatch- arms, knees and hips must fully lock out. KB swing- kettlebell must reach shoulder height position (russian swing) which is also where the kb must switch hands. Plate burpees- plate starts on the floor, chest must touch the plate for the burpee, bring the plate overhead with a full lockout. Plate cannot be dropped until it passes the knees. Kettlebell can NOT be dropped!! There will 5 burpee penalty
WOD #2 Leprechaun Ladder
starts with 2 reps and increases by 2 reps every round
***Thrusters- must be below 90 on the squat and a full lock out of hips, knees and arms at the top of the movement. Lying wipers- lying on the ground holding the bar above you (like a lockout bench press) feet must start on the ground, lift up and touch the bumper plate, return to the ground and then touch the oposite side. Your foot MUST touch the bumper plate for the rep to count.
WOD #3 Double Under the Rainbow
50 Goblet Squats 53/35lbs
30 Double Unders
***Athlete package will be ready by the end of today March 2nd